WHY YOU SHOULD LISTEN TO YOUR HEART IF YOU SAD.



A human is a socialist person. He likes to live in society. Actually all the basic things he learns from society. There are so many things that are important in his life. But what is something that is more important? ‘Your happiness’, yeah that is the most important thing and it’s your duty to keep it set all the time.
If you study, You will find out that the teens of today’s are 38% more stressed than 50 years back, 75% more trouble in sleeping. Increasing rates of suicide is another indication of this stress. There is one thing that may be a big reason for your unhappiness and that is written followed.

Why you sad?


Free Sad Images, Download Free Clip Art, Free Clip Art on Clipart ...



  • We all want to be happy and to get that happiness we do many deeds. Sometimes we find it easily the way we want but sometimes we failed to get the way we want. We feel sorry for that and that time we started to blame our heart that if I follow my heart then I would never get happiness or choosing your heart will make you fail.
  • What others will think about it. You are choosing a path that is not common in your society and you have a fear that everyone is going to criticize you.

A small chat with my friend

Cigarettes After Sex: "I think the sadness comes from the fact ...
One day in the morning I am chatting with my friend let’s named him A and I was telling him my sorrow. Then he told me that only for one day forgot your ego and did what your heart says.
For that day from his concern, I followed my heart. I tried to solve my mistakes and talk to people beyond my ego and at the last moment of my day, I feel a different type of proud and it’s true happiness.
Make a difference between your heart and your mind.
One other day I was chatting with my other friend and he was telling me about his sorrow and I was trying to make him feel better. The chat is somewhere like this.
I: ‘You should follow your heart’.
He: ‘No, If I would follow my heart then I would be sad and at last I have to cry.”
I: “No, it’s not”.
He: “But this happens to me often”.
I: “Why do you cry…? When you hurt someone or you did something that you might be hurtful to someone.”
He: “Yes, sometimes”.
I: “And sometimes whenever you don’t listen to your heart and do the work that works make you unsatisfied”.
He: “Yes”
I: “So, Does your heart say you to make someone’s heart sad”.
He: “No”.
I: “So, what does it say that you do that will make you sad?”.
He: “Absolutely not”.
I:  “So you said that you follow your heart?” but my friend you do what you wanted to do, not what your heart says. Learn to distinguish between your heart and mind then you will be happy.
He: “Yes, you are right”.
I: “Yes just do the thing what your heart says and keep one thing in mind as you wanted others to treat you, You also have to do the same thing with them.”

What to do

Embracing the Beauty of Sadness | Recovery Warriors
There is a line between your mind and your heart. There will be two types of thoughts but always remember whatever you are going to choose just think both sides of the story and then take the decision and have a thought to forgive everyone because someone one’s said
If there is a damaged paper in a book it’s better to tear the page than tearing the whole book.
A post by: Prateek Agarwal



https://www.google.com/search?q=saaltysugar&rlz=1C1CHBF_enIN893IN893&oq=saal&aqs=chrome.0.69i59j69i57j46l3j69i60l3.2458j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

6 comments:

  1. what a lovely post , it's really amazing .

    ReplyDelete
  2. you have to listen to your heart bcoz beauty of heart has no boundaries

    ReplyDelete
  3. dil ko choo gyi ye post bilkul......

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.